- It provides value through various industrial solutions.
- Versatility and knowledge of production processes.
- Experience in the industrial sectors more competitive as the automotive and pharmaceutical, with “Turnkey” projects (from engineering to the start-up).
- All types of industrial facilities: special machines, robotic cells, tools, manipulators, ergonomic solutions, integration and/or Automation stations and lines, Systems anti-error “Poka-Yoke”, developing projects of r & d, etc.
- IDIF, we adapt to the models of work and performance of our customers, since the methodology and organization of our client is generally unique, with their methods, rules and tools.
The quality policy is based on the following principles:
- Products and services that meet the demands and expectations of our customers in order to ensure the viability of the company in the long run.
- The work, the joint effort and the implementation of the principle of continuous improvement, are our best guarantee to achieve the satisfaction of our customers.
- The qualification, experience and involvement of all employees in the system of quality are considered the best resources of the company.
- Priority objectives: quality, cost, and compliance of
We have developed directly and indirectly projects for some of the major brands such as:
MITARBEITER / PARTNER
Unsere wichtigsten Mitarbeiter oder Partner: